Monday, December 1, 2008

8's tag
8 TV Shows I love to watch: We don't have cable, so we buy the seasons or watch it on the Internet.

1. Greys Anatomy
2. Desperate House Wives
3. Brothers and Sisters
4. House
5. I don't really watch anything else.
6. Nothing...
7. Any suggestions???
8. Jason would know he knows me better then i do.


8 Things that Happened Today:

1. Cleaned my house. We just got home from vacation. Jason was here alone for two weeks. It was clean but it needed a good deep clean.
2. Unpacked
3. Cooked
4. Put up Christmas Lights
5. Paid Bills
6. Went to the Post Office
7. I started school in Nov., so i did some homework and had a class tonight
8. Talked on the phone to my sister's and dad.


8 Favorite Places to Eat:

1. PF Chang's, I LOVE the lettuce wraps I could eat them every day.
2. Cafe Rio
3. Goodwood
4. Kneaders
5. AppleBees
6. Sweet Tomato's
7. Anything Jason cooks, he is a great cook
8. Taco Amigo


8 Adventurous Things We're Looking Forward To:

1. Christmas Shopping
2. Two Family Reunions in July
3. Going to Disney Land next spring with Jason's Family
4. Christmas
5. New Years Eve
6. Graduating from School
7. Jason says camping, but the older i get the less exciting it sounds
8. Collins birthday in February


8 Things on my Wish list

1. Be done with School
2. Jason to be done with school
3. To always have my family be Happy and Healthy
4. A house
5. A new Audi
6. A new Wardrobe
7. Jason to always have a job
8. My kids to do good in school


8 People to tag:
Anyone who wants to do it. Its a fun one.

3 comments:

Shane and Michelle said...

Very fun to read. I sure wish Shane would cook. That'll be the day!!

mckell said...

Hey, I'm sad you are already gone home, come back soon, I miss hanging out with you!

The Collins Family said...

Im also sad you are back home:( It was so much fun hanging out, but im sad i didnt get to see little Maddie. I hope it isnt too long till we see you guys again!!