Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow

It snowed a couple inches a couple days ago. The kids had fun playing in it. Collin was so excited he didn't even eat breakfast before he went out and played. Maddie didn't really know what to think at first she didn't want me to put her down but eventually got use to it. I would have to say she didn't like it, when i tried to make her sit down on her bum she started whining for me to out her back on her feet. She only lasted about 10 Min's. outside. Collin loved it he finally got cold close to lunch time and came in. The snow didn't stay for long it was mostly all gone by 4 in the afternoon but i like it that way. I find the older i get the less i like the snow.


This is such a classic Collin look, he does it when he is doing something he shouldn't.



I love this picture my kids are so sweet. This is after they played in the snow.




Also, on one of my friends blogs she had done her little girls hair in pig tails. It looked really cute, and i wanted to see if Maddie's could do it. I didn't think it would be long enough but after slick'in her hair down and maybe a whole bottle of hair spray i got it to work. This is how it turned out:



I think it turned out really cute. It makes her look so old it kinda makes me sad.

3 comments:

The Collins Family said...

You guys got snow?? I dont know why but for some reason i didnt think it snowed where you are. Shows how smart I am! Your kids are so stinkin cute! it makes me miss you guys! And maddies hair is adorable in piggys! I love it! Our babies are growing up so fast!! :(

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Maddie's pigtails are so precious!! You gotta love it when you can capture those fleeting sweet moments between siblings...(c:

Shane and Michelle said...

Cute pictures! She has longer hair than Aleah! How funny. The snow looks cold but fun!