Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Just some fun!

While we were in Utah we took Collin, Maddie, an some of their cousin's to the dinosaur museum at thanksgiving point. They had a blast It was so fun to be around family. They both had fun with their cousins.
Michael, baby Zayne, Chloe, Maddie, Mary, and Collin
This is one of my favorites, i love Michaels face.

Collin and Chloe had a lot of fun together, Collin wont stop talking about her. :)


Maddie and her cousin Lydia with their favoriet person, Grammy.

2 comments:

Love said...

Your kids are so cute!! How is your family doing in Utah? Your parents? I remember all of the fun times at your house! Remember when we layed out on your roof?? Ha Ha! Do you like where you are living? Or do you like Utah better? I love the area we are in, it would just make it more complete if our families were here. I dont know about you, but it is hard for me not to live my my family. I am sooo not independent. lol

Shane and Michelle said...

We have never been to Thanksgiving Point before. I bet the kids were in awe getting to stand next to the great big shark! My kids would LOVE to do that!