Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving. We sure did, we had a blast with our families. It was nice to be with them on the Holiday. We tried to wake up early and go shopping for black Friday but apparently we all needed our sleep. :) We did go out around 8:30 and found some pretty good deals. I am so excited for Christmas this year. I know what I am going to get everyone but Jason. He is the hardest person to shop for. I might just do what he does and let him buy his own presents. Haha.
We hope everyone has Happy Holidays.

3 comments:

Love said...

Sounds like you are enjoying the holidays! there is nothing better than to be with family! I agree!

The Collins Family said...

Sounds like you guys had fun with both sides of the family. I think we were all too tired to get up and go shopping with everyone on black friday. Maybe next year!

Shane and Michelle said...

Thanks and happy Holidays to you! I too look forward to Christmas. I think we are just staying home instead of flying or driving to visit family this year. It will be different but i'm going to try to make it as special as possible. We were up in Albuquerque for a couple hours last week on our way to Shane's family and saw the Carpenters stunning home. Anyway, I was thinking of you!!