Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New Paint Job!

We have had this dresser just sitting in our garage for almost a year now. Ii wanted to throw it out but Jason holds on to everything. Thank goodness because Maddie's closet started getting smaller. I saw this "crackle" paint job done on some furniture and wanted to try it out. I am so glad i did it turned out really cute and the best part is Maddie has room again.



Before


After





We put on new handles, they look so much better. You can also see the crackle better in this picture.



Maddie's closet wasn't full of just clothes she has her toys in there to, but you can see what really takes up most of the room. :D


Maddie likes to read her books in her closet. Here is Collin reading her a book.

7 comments:

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I am in LOVE with how that turned out!!! It is so cute, and so perfect for a little girl's room! You're going to have to teach me how to do that...(c:

Melanni said...

The dresser turned out great! How did you do it? Also, the picture of Collin reading to Maddie is so precious.

Evelyn said...

Your "new-old" dresser looks amazing!!! What a great idea! Your kids are so cute!

Harward Family said...

That turned out SO CUTE! What a great idea. I love the cute kids reading in the closet!

DELYNN said...

That looks awesome! Seriously it looks like something out of a pottery barn catalog! Good job! I can't believe how old your kids are. I swear Maddie should still be a baby! They are adorable! Come visit soon!

Familly said...

That looks awesome, good job. Your kids are so cute together...

Love said...

That turned out sooo cute! You are so talented, I would not even know where to start! I am so horrible with anything having to do with crafts! I would love to learn how to do that!! Cute cute!!