Monday, April 13, 2009

HaPpY eAsTeR!!!

We had such a fun Easter and hope everyone else did as well. They both had fun going on the Easter egg hunts. Maddie was happy with the first one she found so Collin was in heaven with all the eggs he found. Collin is so funny, when he woke up the day of the Easter egg hunt he came in my room with his Rifle and asked if he could take his gun on the hunt. Ha ha, i had to explain to him that we were just going to look for Easter eggs.


He hates getting his picture taken so this is what he does
Stuffing her mouth
I had to throw this in here because they both look so silly, i love both of their faces

5 comments:

mckell said...

Ha ha, that is so funny about collin and his gun! They both looks so cute in their easter outfits.

Harward Family said...

Natalie your kids are always so CUTE! It looks like you had a great easter. They both looked so cute in their Easter outfits. I wrote back to you on my blog but I will just tell you here that I got Brooklyn's dress at the Children's Place and I know that they are on online and on sale right now so a great time to buy! Her green outfit was from babies r us.

Familly said...

That is so funny that Collin wanted to bring his gun on the hunt. Your kids are really cute, you're such a good mom.

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

What cute pictures...I was laughing my head off about Collin and his gun for the "hunt"!!! (c: That would so be something Caden would come up with...these boys and their toys, what are we going to do with them??? (c:

Shane and Michelle said...

Those are some well decorated eggs! That is dang funny that Kasen wanted to bring his gun for the easter egg "hunt". How cute!