Thursday, April 23, 2009

My little Man...

Collin is growing up so fast he is turning into this young boy and not my baby anymore. I know that he is four but i still think of him as my baby, mainly because i don't know where the time went. Collin learned how to ride his bike without training wheels. It took him about fifteen minutes and he got it down. He loves to ride with out his training wheels on and is excited to finally go on a ride with his dad.



He also started soccer a couple weeks ago. The first time he cried the whole time but the last fifteen minutes or so. I thought it was going to be hard to get him to go again but he went and loves everything about it and he really likes his coach, coach Ray. The other day he even told me that he had a girlfriend from his soccer class. (I almost fell over) He told me that she was very nice and that he likes her butterfly shirt. What am i going to do with him. Collin you are such a fun little boy and we love you very much.

Can you find him in there?





7 comments:

Love said...

Natalie, I cant believe he is 4. And he really is growing up so fast. He is great at riding his bike! That was a cute video. Time does go by so fast. I guess its sad, and exciting at the same time. Your kids are so dang cute!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

What??? I thought girls were supposed to be yucky still!!! (c: I am so impressed that he learned how to ride his bike...and with your super cute background, love it!

Familly said...

That's awesome he caught on so fast riding a bike. That's super funny about the girl with the butterfly shirt.

Josh and Dana Carpenter said...

He is so cute. Sorry I missed your party, let me see the catalog. We have had the flu!!!

Harward Family said...

WOW he is four! That is so great that he caught on to riding his bike so fast. He is so cute!

mckell said...

How cute, I bet he is so proud of himself....there's nothing cuter than when they figure things out and are so pleased with themselves! When are you coming bach to UT?

Love said...

Hey Natalie! I think its funny you noticed my dirty dishes in the sink! Now I feel like a SLOB! ha ha. So I got my dishes at Costco. It was several months ago- but it was a whole set of 4 dinner plates, 4 smaller plates, bowls, mugs, these cute little flower plates, um...oh yea and one huge bowl. I think it was $50 for the set. And the colors are blue, brown, and white! I like it, other than the fact that everytime I go to put a plate in the dishwasher, I accidently smack it on the counter and it chips the plate! LOL!!