Saturday, November 15, 2008

Halloween and Leaves!

Halloween was so much fun. Collin was Batman, he doesn't sit still for pictures so this is the only one we could get. Maddie was a princess. We went to a pumpkin patch on Halloween, it was really fun. You could walk through and pick your own pumpkin, then you could go through a corn maze. We didn't go through the maze Collin thought it was a little scary. :) Then we went to Santa Fe and stayed the night.






Collins Pumpkin


Maddie liked them all.

They had this fun sandbox full of corn. The kids loved it. I did to, i would put one in my backyard
We went back to Utah with my parents for Thanksgiving. Jason has to stay and work until the 21st. We really miss him. I tool these pictures a couple days after we got here. It was so much fun to play in the Leaves. Maddie wasn't to sure of them. She had fun playing on the fence.



5 comments:

Harward Family said...

Natalie your kids are so cute maddie has the cutest little face:) I bet you miss Jason.When I go home for christmas Brian has to come out later...

Love said...

Natalie your kids are growing up too fast! They are getting soo big! I cannot believe it. They are so cute. I still like Collin looks just like Jason. Im glad you guys get to go home for thanksgiving. Im jealous! I still miss home a lot.

Melanni said...

I really like the new pictures of your kids. They are very vute-especially the one of Maddie in the leaves. She looks so much older with her hair in ponytails!

Familly said...

Your kids look so cute. I love the cute costumes. That's from you get to be home for Thanksgiving. I would miss my husband too. Have fun...

Shane and Michelle said...

your kids are just adorable! my boys would love to play in that sandbox, we definately need to put one in our backyard!