Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Ballon Fiesta is Here!

Today was the first day of the fiesta. It was amazing! We woke up and drove down the street a little bit and saw all of the BALLOONS. It was so great. We are going to go to the "shapes" one on Thursday morning. It should be really neat.We have been waiting for the Fiesta ever sense we moved here. We are so excited.



There were hundreds :)



This is my Favorite Picture




Collin Loved them

If you look close the black one is actually Dark Vader




They were everywhere, it was cool to look up and see them


This is the Ladybug

3 comments:

Love said...

That looks like so much fun! I like the darth vador one! What a fun event to take your kids to! I be they loved it!

Melanni said...

You captured some really good pictures of the balloons! This is one thing I love about living here, the balloon fiesta.

Harward Family said...

How fun I bet your kids loved it!