Friday, September 26, 2008

Hair!!!

The last week or two i have been really frustrated with my hair. It needed to have the roots highlighted again. But, I am very picky about who does my hair. The last time i had it done, i was not very happy with it. So i decided i would just go brown, it is close to my natural color only a Little bit darker. It turned out very good, i love it.
I don't like to post pictures of just my self, especially close ups. But i was really happy with the way it turned out. :)


Before

After

9 comments:

DELYNN said...

It looks so good Natalie! I love it dark. It really makes your eyes pop, and such less work keeping up with it! Hope all is going good for you and your family!

Love said...

Cute Hair! I need suggestions for mine. Now that i am in Cali, I dont think I can afford to get it done for 200 dollars! (Or whatever it is that they charge here..)

The Collins Family said...

So cute Natalie! It will definitley be easier to keep up with, and less expensive. You look so cute!

Harward Family said...

You look so pretty! I love it dark and the up keep will be so much easier...

Amy said...

You look SO good as a brunette! It's always a little scary making big changes with your hair, but yours definately worked out for the best! It really brings out your eyes too. :o)

Shane and Michelle said...

Natalie your hair looks great in this color. I love it!

Melanni said...

I love it brown...so pretty!

Shane and Michelle said...

hey Natalie, i got the ties at good ol' walmart in the boys section.

mckay said...

I love your brown hair too! Where did you get it done? I am in desperate need of a change.