Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Cute Little Boy!

The other day Collin received a Power Ranger from his Grandma. Later that day we were in the kitchen eating dinner, and he was showing Jason his new toy. Well Maddie had been done for some time and was getting fussy. She wanted to get out of her high chair. So Collin turns to her and said, "Don't cry Baby, Grandma will get you a Pink Power Ranger." HA HA
I really think this made his day. He had one before but one of the arms went down the bath tub drain. Grandma knew just what to do.
Collin cracks me up lately. He says the funniest things.......... I just hope he knows that every toy that gets damaged wont be replaced. :)

1 comment:

mckay said...

Collin is one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen. I love that he tells me he is Spiderman! You have a beautiful family. I am so glad I get to blog stalk you now.