Wednesday, July 23, 2008

How can you get mad at this face?

Today while i was folding the laundry i noticed that it was extremely quite. Maddie was asleep and Collin was suppose to be eating lunch. Well when i went to look for him i found him hiding behind his chair. I asked him what he was doing and he told me he was playing hide and seek. (He does this often, its his favorite game but usually with other people) So i didn't think anything of it. Well when i went in to put his clothes away i noticed his WALL! He had took his crayons and colored all over the wall. I was so mad. So i yelled for Collin to come in his room, and when he came in he knew he was in big trouble. He ran right in, hugged my leg and said "I love you mom, I sorry." Well i couldn't get mad at him after that. He knows just what to say.




3 comments:

The Collins Family said...

LOL aww, yeah really, How can you get mad at that little face?! i hope the crayon came off!

DELYNN said...

That's great! I heard bug spray takes that off, but I don't know how safe that is for the paint. Mya did that to my couches with bright blue, it was very easy to get mad at that though!

Melanni said...

we have a new blog address
http://chunnfamily.blogspot.com