Tuesday, June 9, 2009

San Diego

We recently went to the Howe family reunion in San Diego, we had a blast. We had so much fun that we didn't want to leave or have anyone leave. We did so much down there that time just flew by.
We went to Sea World one day and loved all the show but thought that it wasn't worth the money to go again (it was the same price as Disney land almost). They had this place there were it was dedicated to kids they had little kiddie rides and a huge play ground.
I'm just going to warn you now there are a lot of pictures!

The Dolphin show!

The Shamu Show!
Collin's favorite was the sharks.Collin on a ride

Maddie had fun on the play ground

We also went to a little town called Old Town. It is one of the first establishments in San Diego. They had some cute little shops and they had restored the town so it looks exactly like it did back then. It was fun.

9 comments:

Melanni said...

I LOVE the picture of Collin with his hat turned sideways. You can tell he was having a lot of fun! Looks like you guys had a great time(0:

Love said...

Natalie I have missed reading your blog since you have not posted in a while! But I guess you were on vacation! I love San Diego! I just went to Sea World in feb. I agree that its expensive and I think once is enough to go. I loved the Shamu show and wanted to swim with the whales! Your kids are so grown up!

Evelyn said...

Looks like it was a fun trip to San Diego--especially for the kids! Glad you all were able to take and enjoy your vacation :)

Shane and Michelle said...

I'm glad you had so much fun. I agree, Sea World is the kind of place you go only once and that's it. Shamu was fun to watch though! You got some great pictures...

Familly said...

That's so fun you got to go on vacation. It looks like your kids had so much fun. I've never been to Sea World, but I'd love to go. Glad you had fun.

Harward Family said...

It looks like you had a great time! I bet you were glad to have a vacation and see your family:)

The Collins Family said...

What a fun family reunion! Can't wait to pics of your next family getaway. Wish i had like 5 vacations planned this year! and cant wait to see you next month!

mckell said...

San Diego is the BEST! Sea World is so fun. The kiddies look adorable, and I can't believe how grown up your nieces are!!!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

How much fun! Sea World is always so much fun...but I agree that you can only take so much of it! The kids look like they had a great time, and I love the new picture of Collin and Maddie on your side bar, so darling!