Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!


I know this is really late, (my birthday was Feb. 23) but i wanted to thank everyone for such a great birthday. Jason stayed home from worked and let me sleep in then brought me breakfast in bed. We then went out and did some shopping and had lunch. Later that night we had a little party at our house and had my favorite, cheesecake. Thank you again everyone for the gifts and phone calls. Jason i love you and thank you for caring so much about me.



9 comments:

Familly said...

Hey Happy late birthday! It's so nice to have family care about you!!

Shane and Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Natalie! I'm glad you had a great day! :)

Harward Family said...

Happy Birthday! I am glad it was a good birthday for you:) It is always great to sleep in!

Melanni said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday! Sleeping in is the best!! Also, the new pictures you have of your kids on the side are so cute! How did you get Maddie's hair like that? It turned out darling.

Love said...

Happy Birthday Natalie! Im glad your family took care of you! Can you believe you are 24 now?? I feel like we should still be in high school sometimes because I dont feel like I will be 24 in April! Time just flies! Thats great you had a fun day!

mckell said...

Hey Happy Birthday....Sorry for not calling you, I hate that you live out of state cause I will have to call you on nightly minutes, but sorry for the late Birthday wish:( Being 24 is wierd, but 25 is fast approaching. I still think we should be 18!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

That is really sweet, what a good hubby! Glad it was a happy b-day!

The Collins Family said...

Natalie Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gosh i wish you lived closer, cause i miss like ALL THE TIME!!

DELYNN said...

Happy Belated Birthday! You need to come back to Utah so we can play again! Hope all is well with you and your adorable family!!!!!