Monday, June 30, 2008

A fun day at the Zoo


We went to the zoo and a concert last Friday. The concert was in the zoo, in there Bio Park. It was fun. We went with my sister Kati and her kids. Jason and Pat meet us there with dinner so we ended up staying for the concert. Her name was Adrienne Young. She sings country. She was actually really good. I would buy her CD. It was really cool to walk around the zoo at night. All the animals are alive. Especially the big cats. You could hear them growling at each other. I think that they should keep the zoo open longer so people can see some exciting animals. It was really fun and we are defiantly going back :)

2 comments:

The Collins Family said...

Thats great that you had family visit! hope you can come visit here soon!

Shane and Michelle said...

Hi Natalie! Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. Your family is so adorable! The zoo looks fun. We definately want to take our kids there sometime soon. I hope you had a great 4th!