Sunday, October 3, 2010

Jump your little heart out!

We got a trampoline a couple of weeks ago for the kids and I am so glad we did. To say that they love it is an understatement. They are jumping as much as possible, Collin even wakes up early to go out and jump before school. This has not been very fun. He has been waking up around 6:30 to go and jump. I have been trying to explain to him that he has PLENTY of time to play before his bus comes. It hasn't worked out very well.
Other than finding my kids up early in the morning jumping on the tramp, we have really enjoyed it. :)



 Never in the mood for  a picture.



Collin has learned to do a flip. He is getting really good it and is working on a back flip.

1 comment:

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Ah yes...I remember our first trampoline and how obsessed we were with it! I'm pretty sure there are never enough hours in the day for the trampoline! (c: btw, that picture of Maddie is so darling!