Monday, June 15, 2009

Disney Land

We are home but not for long. This summer is filled with fun vacations and we are excited for them all. This Saturday we are flying out to Oregon for another family reunion. Then we are going out to Utah, and maybe Las Vegas in August. Busy, busy, busy...
The kids and I have in been in California for almost three weeks, we picked Jason up on Saturday and drove down to Disney Land and met Jason's family there. We also went down to Magic Mountain one of the days we were there, it was a blast. The rides were so fun and little scary.
Collin and Maddie had so much fun in Disney Land. Collin could go on most of the rides and being the best parents we dragged him on some rides he didn't really want to go on. Those ones he ended up crying on, but not for long he was a really brave boy. We love Disney and cant wait to go back.

7 comments:

mckay said...

Sounds like so much fun! Wish I had more vacations!

Enjoy yourselves and know that you are missed here in NM!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I love the beach pictures! I am so jealous, what a fun vacation!

Love said...

Wow! You are lucky to have so many vacations! I LOVE vacations. Somehow, mine always turn out stressful though....lol. I bet your kids loved disneyland! They are at a good age for that! How fun!

Shane and Michelle said...

Hi Natalie! Looks like you had a lot of fun at Disneyland. How exciting. Hey, I have a question for you. Do you make bows? If so, I was wondering if you had ANY extra on hand that I could buy from you. Or maybe you could tell me where you go to get the supplies to make the bows. I'd rather buy them from you if you had any extra to spare. My email address is butler.michelle77@gmail.com. Let me know!! or text me at 505-206-0974...

Martinez-Gardner said...

No wonder I haven't seen you in a while. Sounds like you're having a great summer.

mckell said...

My computer is messed up and I can't see your pics:( But it sure sounds like you had fun. Can't wait for you guys to stop here on your summer fun tour:)

Evelyn said...

How fun!!! Love the slide show of all your pics! :)