Saturday, September 13, 2008

Where does he come up with this stuff?

Yesterday i was getting ready when all of the sudden i hear Collin come running into my room yelling: "MOM, Maddie made a big mess. You need to wash her hands. Come on mom, come wash her hands." Well i knew i left Maddie in her high chair after her breakfast playing with some spoons. So i didn't think anything of it. I told Collin to go play.
So after i was done getting ready i went in to get Maddie. And i saw that her high chair had been pushed all the way in the other room. I walked over and saw that there was a spill on the carpet. As i stood there a little confused, I realized this is what Collin had been talking about. Only Collin was the one who spilled his strawberry milk and he was trying to blame it on Maddie. (what are little sisters for?) So i had to ask Collin what happen.
Natalie: "What happened?"
Collin: "Maddie spilled her drink."
Natalie: "But she didn't have a drink. How did she get over here?"
Collin: "A truck pushed her."
Natalie: "Who was driving the truck?"
Collin: "A Fish"
Natalie: "Collin a truck cant fit in our house, and fish cant drive. Did you spill your milk?"
Collin: "Oh yeah i spilled it."
HAHA, this little guy makes me laugh so hard. I don't know where he comes up with stuff. I would love to get in his head.
Later while we were cleaning up the milk, he starts yelling: "TREASURE, MOM, I FOUND TREASURE." He had found a little bead from Maddie's bracelet that she broke. I thought i picked up all the beads but apparently there was one left. :) Collin really loves to find little things that are sparkly. He thinks there are all treasure. My dad took him on a treasure hunt once and now that is what he thinks they are. It is quite funny.
Collin what would we do with out you? We love you so much, you bring allot of laughter into our home.




She probably had a fun ride :)



The little stinker


Strawberry Milk, you would think it would be easy to clean up


Collins Treasure

11 comments:

Harward Family said...

Collin is so funny:) you need to keep a book of all the things that he says! I love his treasure.

Maria said...

What a fun blog you have! Of course I don't mind you looking at my blog! Hopefully you don't mind me looking at yours! Your kids are so cute! I do miss you in the "mother's room"! Hopefully Logan and I will make it to the park this Thursday so we can hang out!

Amy said...

Thanks for giving me a good laugh! That is the funniest thing ever that he pushed Maddie in there to make it look like she spilled it! He is such a funny little guy, I hope that Ella does stuff like that just so I can laugh.

Shane and Michelle said...

Natalie, this had me rolling on the floor!! it never ceases to amaze me how clever are little ones can be! i don't think at his age i would have ever thought to say something that brilliant. each generation is smarter than the last, it seems.

mckell said...

How funny that he would think all of that up on his own....you are in big trouble come teenage years! He is very cute:)

The Collins Family said...

that is hilarious! Boys will be boys!

Shane and Michelle said...

We are going private so email us if you would like an invite to our blog! butler.michelle77@gmail.com

Melissa said...

Hey I would still like to check out your blog mjohnson31@msn.com

Amanda, Enoch, Ashlyn and Conrad said...

Hi :) I remember you a little bit. It's been years haha. The kids are so so cute.

Javid Family said...

Haha! You're kids sound like your kids are keeping your life fun! Where are you now? What are you to? :)

Love said...

That was the funniest story!