Saturday, June 7, 2008

So EXCITED!

I recently found the first chapter to the fourth book in the twilight series, Breaking Dawn online. (don't read it if you like surprise, it is a spoiler) I didn't want to go buy the special edition version of eclipse which has the first chapter in it. I already have the third book. If i couldn't find it online i was tempted to go to Barnes and Noble and read it. (I know what you are thinking... I just really like the books and am dying to find out what happens) All i have to say is i can not wait until Aug. 2. I think this is going to be my favorite out of all of them. If you have the chance to read it do i know you will like it. I don't really know what the Preface is talking about? Or who it is talking about. I just hope it ends good. I am a total Edward fan so i am hoping she stays with him.

1 comment:

The Collins Family said...

sweet! im totally going to to check it out. lets read breaking dawn at the same time!